Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

When the cat's away...

FRIDAY 090612

Due to the Army Ball the big bosses will not be at the workout
Friday. Don't worry though, Ryan, Brian and Hannah are still going to
show up and hit it hard.

WOD: "Lucy"

5 rounds for time (someone help Hannah with her watch...):

5 Burpees
10 Push ups (chest touches the ground)
400 meter run (stopsign and back)

Post your times to the Comments...

Wow, I feel like I'm leaving my kids with a sitter for the first
time... I might have to call in for the warm up to yell at Hannah to
get her butt down or LT to loosen up his shoulders AND hips...

Saturday workout is still a GO. See you there at 8!!!

Don't forget to mark your calendars, next Saturday (20 JUN) is our
workout AND Grill Out...


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment