Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

NO CLASS SATURDAY OR MONDAY

SATURDAY 090523

Sorry this is going out so late, I just kept thinking I would get it
posted and of course I didn't..

We are headed to Vietnam for a quick family vacation and some much
needed rest.

There will be no official CrossFit Saturday OR Monday. We will be
back in action on Wednesday.

Henry, that goes for you too. See you Wednesday...

For those of you who refuse to rest and need to hit a workout, I will
post one here to do on your own. Just post your times to the
comments...

SATURDAY'S WORKOUT

Special (5)k Run

Run 5k as quickly as you can. Stop every 5 minutes to do 10 (good)
push ups. Post your time and the total number of push ups to comments.

I will try to post a "Travellers" workout everyday of this four-day
weekend depending on Communist Internet access. Stay tuned...


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment