Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Paleo Challenge Day Two

TUESDAY 100202

CrazyWife survived a junk-food laden trip to Osan and I went home for
a big fat T-bone steak at lunchtime. Dinner was more steak at our
favorite Korean restaurant in celebration of Baby Toa's first 100
days. It's like a first birthday party for Korean babies. My bean
paste soup wasn't quite the same without a bunch of rice added to it
but that's okay. Now if I can just get to bed without hitting my
nightly bowl of ice cream...

2 comments:

  1. I grilled some pork and some ribeye and put it in tupperware for lunch. That and again- frozen berries. I had some cheese- is that paleo? I think it should be ok but the true test is Thailand from Friday until the 15th...will try to just munch on fruit and avoid food, beers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry, cheese is not technically Paleo and I wouldn't suggest eating any dairy unless you were looking to GAIN weight...
    I also wouldn't munch on fruit and avoid food. Fruit typically has too much sugar and going without food will only make you hungrier and cheat more. You will just have to look a little harder to find some good meat or egg meals in Thailand. Vietnam had lots of omelets...

    ReplyDelete