Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

30-Day Paleo Challenge - DAY TEN

WEDNESDAY 100210

Starting to think we might just make this thing and once we get to Day 30 just keep right on going to a permanent lifestyle change. Super small protein shake for me this morning, nothing for CrazyWife and we made it to our rotisserie chicken and piece of fruit lunch on nothing more than a handful of nuts. If it wasn't for CrazyWife's carbo-headache, you wouldn't know the sugar-coated bliss that was the SuperBowl was just a few days ago.

More grilled meat at our favorite Korean BBQ Restaurant and everyone is happy and sane again and the headaches are pretty much gone. I decided a small bowl of Breyer's Vanilla Ice Cream was worth my one weekday cheat per week. I feel a little drunk on this luscious ice cream now. One thing you learn when you finally start to eat right -- make your cheats count!!!

3 comments:

  1. Actually I snuck 4 hard boiled eggs and 3 pieces of bacon for breakfast (thank you Joe for making sure I eat).... and true my headache made me wish I didn't put any of those Superbowl treats in my mouth.... because according to my family "Maybe you should walk home.... you're too mean right now"... so yes I am not a nice person, but I know by Friday I will be fealing better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh...Momma...? You don't have to "sneak" bacon and eggs for breakfast...!!!

    ReplyDelete