Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

30-Day Paleo Challenge - DAY EIGHT

MONDAY 100208

You Gee El Why - just like Goldie Hawn in 'Wildcats', our SuperBowl
cheat-fest was UGLY!!!

The good news is that CrazyWife and I were both down around eight
pounds in about a week without even really trying. The bad news is I
gained five pounds in under three hours (but it was fun...).

But we are both ready to give up sugar again because we can tell just
how crappy it makes us feel in the long run. (Did I mention how it
screws up my sleep - notice the time of this post...?)

I mean you wouldn't let your kids get messed up with anything that
produces that kind of addiction or those kinds of withdrawl symptoms
would you, i.e. Heroin, Nicotine, bread, pasta...?!??!!

1 comment:

  1. Have to agree with you - I was too afraid to get on the scale... so we'll just see how much I gained back next week! Although I didn't cheat nearly as much as Crazy Husband!!

    ReplyDelete