Pages

Monday, February 01, 2010

30-Day Paleo Challenge - DAY ONE

MONDAY 100201

Well, Day 1 is in the books and CrazyWife and I both survived with flying colors. We both made it to the gym at 0600. Ate some awesome scrambled eggs with peppers and mushrooms with a strip of bacon for breakfast. Half a chicken for lunch with some nuts to tide us over til dinner. Grilled steak and sausages with my patented Mashed Cauliflower/Sweet Potato extravaganza.

Wanted very badly to stop by the store and get my usual mid-day snack of a Pepsi and Almond Joy but I didn't. Almost tossed a few M&Ms into my pie hole as I was picking up after my little boy but I stopped myself in mid backswing and tossed them in the trash. Success.

Everyone, it's not too late to join in. Post your stats to the comments on Day Zero. Post your meals, feelings and/or thoughts to each day's 30-Day Challenge post and keep tabs on how everyone is doing. That simple.

1 comment:

  1. So I too prevailed yesterday, until about 3:pm then the headache and withdrawls kicked in.... not nice my friends. But 5:pm was around the corner and I knew I could make it until dinner - then the call came and back to work I went.... so at 7:30pm when I finally sat down for some yummy food prepared by my Crazy Husband.... well let's just say it was beyond awesome. Day 1 down - ready for day 2!!

    ReplyDelete