Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Thursday 100826

Not sure who showed up, but was grateful for the phone call from Nickole asking what the WOD was - thanks Sister!

3 Rounds for time of:
50 Tuck-Jumps
40 Squats
30 Situps
20 Pushups
10 Pullups

Hope it was awesome - and Mike & I will definitely be there on Saturday!! ~ CW

 Here's what Nickole had to say, "it went well it was alberts last day he flys out saturday morning for the states. angie willie tyler and albert did 3 rounds angie 20 50 willie 18 35 tyler 16 50 albert 19 40.  I only did 2 rounds my thighs are so sore still fell like im walking stiff legged lol so my time was 11 01.  It was real funny I called myself a beginner and said i was gonna do only 2 rounds and tyler and albert laughed at me and said you are not a beginner.  Made me feel good. anyways hope your days slow down a bit and hopefully we see you on saturday!" 

Great Job! And sorry I missed you Albert - we enjoyed working out with you for the summer! Good luck with your "real job" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment