Pages

Monday, March 01, 2010

30-Day Paleo Challenge - Final Update

While we are both happy with the results thus far, we have come to the end of our challenge and we are going to continue to improve upon our eating.

CrazyWife and I both lost about 9 pounds apiece on our Paleo Diet. This was mostly in the first week when we weren't sprinkling in as many cheat meals (SuperBowl) or going on trips to places with very little meat.

1 March signals a new beginning where we are going to work harder to stay away from the dreaded carbs, mostly in the form of soda, ice cream and hamburger/fries in this family.

I'm going to be using FitDay.com to keep track of my macronutrients and to see where my vitamins and minerals shake out. I will post weekly or monthly progress depending on how the numbers go. My only two goals are to keep Carbohydrates between 50-100 grams per day and Protein between 150-200 grams per day.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get dialed in with you... we're gonna be much happier! Healthy eating and going to the gym with is amazing - great job on not too many cheats husband!

    ReplyDelete