Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

New Challenge - Paleo/Zone

I know we just finished with the 30 day Paleo challenge, most everyone has reported somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-10 lbs of weight loss... congrats to all who are still working on it. Crazy Husband and I have moved on to Paleo/Zone, check out the Zone at http://www.zonediet.com/
lots of good resources, really it's just a cleaner version of Paleo and if you're still having a hard time with Paleo, the zone let's you eat those packaged goods (bread, pasta, etc....) just not with every meal so moderation is key! Two days into the challenge, and I feel great... although I'm not very nice if I don't eat right after I work out! I've almost got it figured out, need to do a bit more tweaking! Also we are tracking everything on http://www.fitday.com/ it's free and easy to use, also I've found tracking everything... makes a huge difference about what you do and don't put in your gullet! Well - if you're interested join on in!

Today's totals for Crazy Wife: 12 blocks (3/1/3/1/3/1) - haven't been very good about the snack!
Calories: 1677, Fat: 103g (56%), CHO: 59.6g (14%), Protein: 124.7g (30%)

No comments:

Post a Comment