Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Snatches and KB's are fun!

Skill work:
Olympic lifting skill transfer exercises
Kettlebell swing techniques

Then 3 rounds:
12 DB Single arm hang power snatch
20 KB Swings
30 Walking Lunges

Thanks for flexing to outside, folks. Next time, I'll check beforehand if there's a planned event in the gym.

Great work with these dynamic movements tonight. We spent a good deal of time learning some techniques, and it all seemed to click at the end. Also, good job w/ appropriately scaling your weight and concentrating on form. Plan to build on these skills on Thursday.

Unfortunately, I didn't record any times, but you all finished in the 6-9 minute range. Great intensity the entire time!

3 comments:

  1. 6:58 using a 1pd KB throughout

    Ken great instruction tonight. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! A comment posted! Hopefully we can get others onboard.

    Great job tonight! I should've loaded you up w/ 2pood. And yeah, I'm teaching muscle ups on Thurs...Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7:58 w/35lb dumbbell and 36lb kb but I think I could have saved at least 30 secs if I wasn't waiting for the kb.

    ReplyDelete