Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Med Ball Cleans and Rowing Pain

Skill work:
Medicine Ball Clean
Rowing Technique

Then 4 rounds:
Row 200m
15 med ball cleans
Rest as needed (2-3 minutes)

Tonight was about technique, speed, intensity, and aggression.  While I threw a ton of information at you, you all processed a good chunk of it.  And you definitely saw the importance of being explosive yet smooth/efficient with these movements.

Remember what we also talked about:  Create an overall vision. Set some specific goals. And work hard to achieve them.

4 comments:

  1. Rows: 40, 43, 44, 41
    Medball Cleans: 56, 1:49, 1:19, 1:18
    The 1:49 included trying to answer my cell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken rules! So does Mary Ellen!

    Keep up the awesome work over there...Was that former PCFer Glenn I spied in photos, too?

    -Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Thanks, Alison! What a surprise. Sorry I didn't make it out to PCF when I made it back to DC. So busy AND tired. I'm keeping up w/ all your paleo recipes, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the matter, Steven? You couldn't pull off a one-handed medball clean??

    ReplyDelete