Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Your Workout is Our Warmup

I was going to put "We are better than you" but I didn't want to hurt
anyone's feelings. Especially if you think 45-minutes on the
elliptical or treadmill or aerobics class or spin class or jamba juice
class is actually beneficial for you...

FRIDAY 090227

The one day I don't bring my camera and we end up with people in the
racquetball court doing Trigg's strangely effective bear crawl frog
jump hybrid warm up. Talk about strange looks from the water fountain
crew.

Four of our badasses tackled the WOD outside in the Korean chilliness
and got (heaven-forbid) grass clippings all over them. It was a
beautiful thing.

Workout:

3 rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters-ish
30/20 Push ups (males/females)
30/20 Sit ups

Trigg
Doc Baker
Davina
Nurse Kim

I'll have to get the exact times from these guys later. I had
stopwatch and childcare issues all at once.

It was strong work once again though.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment